Featuring leading healthcare, business, community, and government leaders, the IDN Summit will feature complimentary webinars that will provide timely insights into the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more and register for each of these webinars below.
IDN & ACE Summit Webinars
Tuesday, April 7th | 1:00 pm EDT
How 3D Printing Can Save Lives
Join the IDN Summit as they kick-off a series of webinars spotlighting the needed efforts of non-traditional suppliers who are using their entrepreneurial drive to augment the healthcare supply chain during these unprecedented times. Hosted by previous AHRMM chair and current Vice President of GHX, Karen Conway, attendees learn how community leader Sarah Heller is using her talents to develop thermoplastic filament for medical face shields.
Wednesday, April 8th | 2:00 pm EDT
How and Why to Plan and Design for the "What If" Scenario
This webinar presentation will discuss how to implement designs from Master Planning to immediate “ fixes” in both dedicated Healthcare and Non-Traditional Care environments. The goal is to manage the maximum amount of patients with the minimal amount of risk in a limited physical area, and in as safe a manner as possible.
Tuesday, April 14th | 2:30 - 3:30 pm EDT
Federal Government Stimulus Package & Appropriations
The US governmental response to the Coronavirus pandemic has expanded rapidly in the past 15 days, but what does the Stimulus Package mean for IDNs? This webinar will share details for how and when IDN's can expect to see this government aid and who qualifies to apply.
COVID-19 in the United States: Insights from Healthcare Systems:
During this COCA Call, presenters will discuss the current impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on healthcare systems in the U.S., including key successes and challenges from the hospital response perspective.
Aaron Harris, Team Lead, Healthcare Systems Coordination COVID-19 Response, CDC
Nancy Foster, Vice President, Quality and Patient Safety Policy, American Hospital Association
David Reich MD, President, Mount Sinai Hospital, NY
Amy Compton-Phillips MD, Executive Vice President, Chief Clinical Officer, Providence St. Joseph Health, WA
Answering 20 Questions about COVID-19 | On-Demand
As of March 2020, the international outbreak of COVID-19 poses a serious public health threat. The federal government is working closely with state, local, tribal, and territorial partners, as well as public health partners, to respond to this public health threat. The public health response is multi-layered, with the goal of containing the spread and mitigating the impact of this virus. During this webinar from CDC EPIC, Dr. Jay Butler shared the current state of the outbreak, the CDC response to the outbreak, and how partners, organizations, and the public can help.
Webinars by Industry Partners
The webinars listed below are available to view complimentary, click the link for more details.
- AHRMM: The Health Care Supply Chain's Response to COVID-19 Executive Panel Discussion
- AHRMM: The Health Care Supply Chain's Response to COVID-19 Provider Panel Discussion
- AHVAP: Value Analysis Learnings from the Pandemic
- ANAE: Understanding a Post Pandemic Healthcare Supply Chain
- Attainia: How to Implement Designs in Traditional and Non-Traditional Healthcare Environments
- Beaumont Health Leaders: COVID-19 Tele-Town Hall Presented by Detroit Regional Chamber
- Beckers Hospital Review: Standardizing Successfully: Strategies For Data Usage, Clinical Integration, and Change Management
- CAE Healthcare: Ventilator Reskilling
- Curvo: The Most Urgent Topics For Healthcare Supply Chain
- Gartner: Procurement's Action in Response
- HealthTrust: April Webinar Calendar
- ISPE: COVID-19 Pharma Supply Chain Security and Robustness During a Global Pandemic
- Journal of Healthcare Contracting: Dail-eNews Podcast
- Masimo and University Hospital Leadership: SafetyNet vs COVID-19
- Michigan State University: Disruption Amid COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Premier: Weekly COVID-19 Call: Updates and Q&A
- Sodexo: COVID-19 Emergency Preparedness
- TOPS Learning Institute: Watch On-Demand COVID-19 Effect on Your Business Presented
- Transportation Resources Board: The Supply Chain and COVID-19
- Vizient: Modeling Surge Demand for COVID-19