7:00 am – 7:30 am | Breakfast
7:30 am – 9:00 am | Welcome and Introductions
What ONE thing is most disrupting your current work life?
9:00 am – 11:00 am | Disruptive Entrants Impacting Healthcare
Speaker: Eric O’Daffer, Research VP Healthcare Supply Chain, Gartner
Messaging about disruptions to US based healthcare fills your inbox and newsfeeds daily. There’s new technology to keep track of, it seems every week there’s new organizational entrants into healthcare, federal and state government regulatory changes, competitors becoming partners in all market segments. We’ll discuss areas of competitive disruptions you should embrace as opportunities as well as the ones to prepare your organization to defend.
1) Identify disruptive entrants that will impact healthcare.
2) Formulate plans to navigate future disruptions.
3) Outline strategies to better understand how disruption could benefit your organization.
9:00 am – 11:00 am | Disruptions in Your Supply Chain
Strengthening your supply chain to be prepared when links in the chain experience disruptions due to labor unrest, severe weather events, strikes, cyber issues, and other disruptive events is paramount in running a leading healthcare supply chain. While some supply chain disruptions may be difficult to predict, it’s crucial to be prepared for possible delays in the most cost-efficient manner possible.
This session will discuss ways to protect your healthcare supply chain ensuring optimal patient care while managing your assets in a cost-efficient manner. We’ll also discuss the times when it is impossible to worry about costs and just need to get the needed supplies, pharmaceuticals, devices to clinicians.
1) Define the disruptions most likely to impact your supply chain.
2) Outline contingency plans to ensure optimal supply chain performance.
3) Identify the disruptions that may prove catastrophic and what should be done when those catastrophes impact your supply chain.
11:00 am – 12:00 pm | Idea Exchange
Join Mike Langlois as he leads the discussions on the disruptive events that are most likely to impact your supply chain and how you can prepare for disruption.