Executive IDN Insights are emailed to you bi-weekly to provide executive supply chain leadership insights from two of the most trusted healthcare supply chain leaders. For decades they’ve led large supply chain organizations and now offer you their strategic thoughts on pressing issues you should be considering. Learn more about Brent and Mike.
If you’d like to receive this bi-weekly email series, please email Robert Chafin to be subscribed.
- Managing Supply Shortages
- Supplier Diversity
- Capital Purchases are Easy - NOT
- It's About Having Integrity!
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- What's Your Management Style
- Old School
- The Confusing World of Benchmarking
- Do You Have the Courage to Do the Right Thing?
- Managing Expenses
- Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch
- The Power of Being Happy
- Happy New Year Resolutions?
- Buffaloes and Squirrels
- Getting Educated by a College Student
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance
- Is Someone Ready to Step In
- Payor-Provider Partnerships Impact on Supply Chain
- Addressing Overuse and Waste
- Changing the Roadmap
- Is Your Non-Spend Labor Under Control?
- Creating Supply Chain Credibility
- Working with Physicians
- It's About Talent
- Effective Communication
- Best Practices in Supply Chain Management
- Planning is Not a Luxury, It is Essential
- Supply Chain Leaders Need to be "Leaders of Change"