Executive Leadership Track
As healthcare operations begin to normalize, strong leadership is vital to succeeding in today’s post-pandemic environment. Designed for senior supply chain leaders, this track will offer innovative solutions to drive performance and produce better outcomes. The sessions in the Executive Management track will focus on utilizing artificial intelligence to optimize your supply chain organization, discovering areas to enhance your team’s leadership development, and leveraging the shift to more patient-centric care to increase your IDN’s profitability.
All sessions are in Mountain Standard time (MST).
Executive Leadership Track: Developing Supply Chain Leaders
Monday August 30, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Speaker: Joanne Schlosser
You want to be your best and you want your team to deliver outstanding results as you transform (and transition) your supply chain organization to achieve full potential. During the past 18 months you were forced to move your team forward in light of unprecedented circumstances that taxed even the strongest of leaders. But now what? During this session, we’ll provide you with lessons learned that can help you to discover the areas you and your organization need to implement to ensure continuous improvement both personally and organizationally.
- Explain what new supply chain leaders need to succeed.
- Outline key current organizational and leadership changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Identify the current staffing trends resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Executive Leadership Track: AI in the Supply Chain
Monday August 30, 2021 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Vincent Matozzo
Supply chain executives have a lot of conflicting thoughts about artificial intelligence (AI). They're intrigued about it, but also sometimes confused and a bit skeptical that AI can be a powerful tool to optimize supply chain operations, reduce spending waste, and ensure supply chain continuity for improved patient care. During this session we’ll discuss how to leverage AI to optimize your supply chain organization; from product production to improved workflows to enhanced patient use of AI technologies as we evolve into a more holistic patient health experience.
- Analyze strategies to leverage artificial intelligence in the supply chain.
- Describe artificial intelligence’s role in improving patient outcomes.
- Evaluate strategies to implement AI technologies in your supply chain.
Executive Leadership Track: IDN Profitability Trends
Monday August 30, 2021 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
During 2020 you had to quickly pivot your IDNs infrastructure to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and implement financial models that were being devised in, what seemed like, a weekly basis. Now that your organization is returning to a more normal workflow, financial considerations are again moving back to the top of your priority matrix. Join us as we review the foundational shifts that are occurring within IDNs that impact your supply chain organization and learn how you can push stakeholders to adapt and innovate to increase margin, gain new revenue opportunities, and take-advantage of the shift to a more patient-centric care model.
- Outline the healthcare trends impacting IDN profitability.
- Evaluate plans of action to increase collaboration between stakeholders and drive increased profitability.
- Outline potential strategies to reduce costs and generate revenue post-pandemic.