A Letter from the CEO
I’d like to thank all of you for everything you’ve done to keep us safe and healthy this past year. Your hard work and perseverance are the reason we can begin gathering together again.
We have one priority for the 2021 Spring IDN Summit being held in Orlando, FL: to provide a safe and fruitful experience for all attendees. This priority has guided us in planning and preparing to execute the IDN Summit this April. Below you’ll find more information about the Safe @ IDN initiative as well as how we’ve reimagined several key functions.
With the Safe @ IDN initiative, we are making a commitment to you to 1) Always communicate with you, 2) Implement best practices, and 3) Ensure clean and safe conference spaces. For a full list of the safety protocols, please visit the Safe @ IDN page. Below are highlights.
- Requiring daily temperature checks and health screenings, conducted in ChampionsGate Ballroom by a third-part support services group, prior to attending any function
- Capping on-site attendance
- Requiring masks during all indoor functions
- Utilizing hotel staff to serve and distribute food during meal functions
- Increased hand sanitizer stations and enhanced cleaning between functions
- Limiting participation in the Reverse Expo to up to 35 IDNs
- Providing each IDN an individual hosted suite room for the Reverse Expo
- Limiting the distribution of printed items, including brochures, catalogs, business cards, and other printed items
- Seating in all functions will be classroom-style with six-feet of distance between each chair
- Utilizing longer breaks between sessions to allow time for enhanced cleaning
Virtual IDN Summit: For many organizations still under a travel ban, we will offer a Virtual Experience providing you access to the IDN Summit’s high-quality, CE-accredited content offerings from the comfort of your home or office. Visit IDN Summit Virtual Experience to learn more.
We look forward to engaging with you in Orlando or virtually to continuing to improve the healthcare supply chain. If you have any questions about the Spring IDN Summit, please reply to this email or call 859.523.5701. Please do not hesitate to reach out when I can be of service.
And again, Thank You for your hard work this past year so we can now start gathering again.