This session will cover all you need to know about how and why to pursue a Joint Commission Accreditation. This accreditation is the gold standard in private accreditation, providing many advantages including strengthening operational effectiveness, promoting stakeholder confidence, supporting regulatory and payer compliance and strengthening staff knowledge and competencies.
· Changes in regulations post-pandemic
· Best Practices in preparing for visits
1. Define the Joint Commission Accreditation.
2. Outline the process for pursuing accreditation.
3. Investigate changes in regulations post-pandemic.
4. Identify best practices in preparing for visits.