2019 Supplier Educational Offerings
clients engage their employees to execute on strategy, vision, and values. In his provocative, inspiring and always entertaining talks, #1 bestselling leadership author Chester Elton provides real solutions to leaders looking to manage change, drive innovation, and lead a multi-generational workforce. Elton’s work is supported by research with more than 850,000 working adults, revealing the proven secrets behind high-performance cultures and teams.
Taken as the first quarterback of the 2000 NFL draft and winning two divisional championships, Chad Pennington certainly understands the thrill of victory, but he also understands that winning is coming back from the agony of defeats. Twice selected the AP and the PFWAs NFL Comeback Player of the Year, Chad fought through four shoulder surgeries, playing as the backup, being released, and only two college scholarship offers to become a legendary NFL QB and leader of young men.
Chad will draw upon his countless stories to share with you his message of resilience, preparation, never giving up, and always giving back to become the leader you want to be. Learn how he relates the preparation of an NFL quarterback to your role within your organization as he shares insights from his The Corporate Quarterback lessons. Get a behind the scenes look into NFL headquarters as they find opportunities amid the many uncertainties facing professional football. Most importantly, discover the joy he gets by giving back to the youth in West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and the greater New York City area.
Wednesday Morning Education
Best practices in demonstrating value to IDNs and GPOs; Going beyond price to Relationship, Solutions, and Enterprise Agreements
As a participant in this session you will recognize, recall, evaluate and apply:
- Critical considerations in value from the provider’s perspective
- The role of Value-analysis
- The tangible value of IDN representation
- The essential elements of solution making with an IDN
- The value of market-share, change management, support, and contract manageme
- Summary recommendations
Best practices in demonstrating the value of IDN, Strategic, and National Accounts effort; Quantifying the impact of your efforts in your company
As a participant in this session you will recognize, recall, evaluate, and apply best practices in:
- How deal value is calculated and how to quantify your impact
- How customer lifetime value is calculated and how to demonstrated your impact
- How GPO contract value is calculated and how to show a return on CAF
- How to select and position contract extensions and revisions from an economic value perspective
- How to quantify the efficiency and effectiveness gained by the broader salesforce when a contract is awarded
- Summary recommendations