IDN Summit Educational Content
For Your Safety: The IDN Summit is committed to ensuring faculty and attendee safety during the educational program. These measures include planning longer breaks between sessions for cleaning purposes, utilizing overflow rooms, and ensuring all seating is socially-distant. Click here to view the full list of the safety enhancements being implemented at the Spring IDN Summit.
The IDN Summit National Advisory Board, in partnership with other organizational contributors and thought leaders in the healthcare supply chain and pharmacy industry, develops the educational content for the IDN Summit.
Continuing Education (CE) Offerings
- Educational content is created to meet continuing education (CE) accreditation standards for:
- ACHE - American College of Healthcare Executives
- ANCC - American Nurses Credentialing Center
- AHRMM - The Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management
- ACPE - Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- By participating in the IDN Summit, senior healthcare supply chain executives are eligible to receive CEUs at no cost to the individual or their organization.
- The IDN Summit is consistently looking for opportunities to expand CE offerings and certifications. Please submit suggestions for additional accreditations the IDN Summit should offer to Brent Petty.
Breakout Session Content
The IDN Summit reviews a wide array of topics that are objective, innovative, engaging, and insightful. Specifically, educational breakout session topics focus on the most pressing issues facing healthcare supply chain and pharmacy executives. Topics that are selected offer a comprehensive, non-promotional, objective, and diverse educational program that cannot be found elsewhere in the industry.
Breakout Session Speakers
Once the IDN Summit Advisory Board determines the topics for the 2021 Spring IDN Summit, speakers will be selected from health systems, IDNs, RPCs, and thought leaders who have demonstrated knowledge, experience, and unique insights into the topics.
Spring 2021 CE Credit Information