Why Attend the IDN Summit?
The IDN Summit is a uniquely designed, premium Summit bringing together senior supply chain and pharmacy executives with leading suppliers offering innovative products and services. You are the heart of the IDN Summit and everything that goes into the
event is tailored to fit the needs of IDN executives like you.
There’s no question… safety is the IDN Summit’s top priority. Accordingly, the 2021 IDN Summit will be held with
industry-leading sanitation measures to ensure your safety and comfort while on-site.
The IDN Summit isn't for Everyone...
It’s true. The IDN Summit is an executive-level event designed to support IDN leaders to accomplish their networking, product sourcing, and educational goals.
You already know IDN Supply Chains spend billions each year on products and services. Supply chain costs are the second largest expense category for most IDNs. That’s why it takes strategic, committed leaders to navigate the complexities of the supply chain. The IDN Summit makes it effective and efficient for you to enjoy in-depth industry engagement and education with:
- Networking: The intimate, resort-style environment of the IDN Summit facilitates organic networking opportunities with your peers instead of wandering the cavernous halls of convention centers.
- Product Sourcing: You’ll have the opportunity to engage leading suppliers and GPO executives in four hours of product sourcing through the IDN Summit Reverse Expo. Designed to save you countless hours a year in product sourcing, the Reverse Expo provides numerous supplier meetings within a single, condensed time frame. These supplier meetings are designed to introduce you to innovative products and services – including the latest offerings on the market – to build strategic partnerships that your team can execute upon your return home. In a rapidly shifting healthcare landscape, we believe a supply chain executive who is actively engaged in supplier relations better positions their IDN to be more innovative and resilient.
- Education: You’re certain to receive industry-leading, high-quality content at the IDN Summit. Each educational session is Continuing Education (CE) accredited and features presenters and panelists ranging from industry executives to prominent thought-leaders. All educational topics are sourced directly from the IDN Summit National Advisory Board to assist with the most pressing issues impacting your supply chain. Upon returning home, you’ll receive digital access to all educational sessions to provide engaging educational opportunities to develop your team.
- Community: Join us for year-round education and networking. As a member of the IDN Summit community, you’ll have access to the following opportunities:
- IDN Executive Exchanges: These bi-weekly virtual discussions, hosted by Chief Relationships Officer Brent Petty, create a collaborative forum for both providers and suppliers to ask questions, gain practical solutions, engage in peer-to-peer learning, and network with other leaders from across the nation.
- IDN Executive Insights: Two healthcare supply chain leaders, Brent Johnson and Mike Langlois, offer their strategic thoughts on pressing issues you should be considering in bi-weekly articles.
- IDN Summit Networking Group: Receive exclusive access to the IDN Summit Networking Group, where you can connect and hear the latest news from your peers. Learn more.
Don't Take Our Word for It...
"The IDN Summit provides us the opportunity to be introduced to vendors we have not met before. We also participate in Executive Forums, which allow us additional networking opportunities, as well as the chance to hear about best practices and new ideas in the industry."
Director, Supply Chain Management & Purchasing
Kettering Health Network
"I receive significant value from attending the IDN Summit through my discussions with others about how they are addressing industry problems. It gives me an opportunity to solicit feedback from both other providers as well as the supplier community."