2020 IDN Summit Virtual Experience
The IDN Summit hosted its inaugural Virtual Experience on August 25th-27th. Attendees participated in engaging Breakout Sessions, listened to five outstanding keynotes, and networked during 1:1 Meetings.
Click on the educational track below to listen to session recordings:
The five Keynotes at the 2020 IDN Summit Virtual Experience focused on reimagining what's possible both professionally and personally.
REIMAGINE: Your World Keynote
Looking Through the Beltway Crystal Ball: Federal Health Care Public Policy Outlook and Potential Election Outcomes
Régine Honoré Villain received the 2020 Chuck Lauer Award.
She was nominated by the IDN Summit National Advisory Board for embodying the characteristics Chuck Lauer was most know for, including:
- Selfless care for others
- Strong commitment to excellence in work and life
- Healthy balance between work and life
- Eternally optimistic
- Strong ethical values
- Unwavering patriotism and pride in the United States of America.
She was selected from a pool of outstanding nominees, including
- Teresa Dail, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Nick Gaich, CEO, Nick Gaich and Associates
- Maria Hames, Partner, HealthCare Links
- Ed Hisscock, SVP, Supply Chain Management, Trinity Health
- Brent Johnson, VP, Supply Chain (Ret.), Intermountain Healthcare
- Jay Kirkpatrick, VP, Supply Chain Operations, LifePoint Health
- Carl Meyer, EVP, Wetrich Group
- Dennis Mullins, SVP, Supply Chain Operations, Indiana University Health
- Ken Murawski, CEO, HealthCare Links
- Eric O’Daffer, Research VP, Gartner
- Jonathan Pumphrey, VP & Chief Supply Chain Officer, WellSpan
- Cathy Spinney, President and CEO, Yankee Alliance
- Mark Van Sumeren, Managing Director, Health Industry Advisor LLC
- Régine Honoré Villain, SVP, Supply Chain Network & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Ochsner Health System.
Virtual teambuilders completed the assigned project to benefit Children's Hospitals, resulting in the donation of 60,000 pediatric masks. Sponsored by Premier, Inc., this Fall's teambuilding event included a perfect blend of fun team problem-solving games, icebreakers, and get-to-know-you activities.