From the IDN Vault: Sharing Inspiration
When we watch healthcare workers cheer as their patients leave the hospital having beaten coronavirus, we are reminded of the strength needed to overcome health challenges.
Today’s IDN Summit Inspirational Talk features Actor and Stroke Survivor, Kevin Sorbo. At the height of Kevin’s acting success, he experienced a series of debilitating strokes that left him barely able to walk and partially blind. In this inspirational talk, Kevin shares how his patient experience changed his perspective and how he learned to discover the real measure of success.
You can learn more about Kevin Sorbo by clicking here.
- Jim Kelly | Tuesday, April 28
- Scotty Smiley | Wednesday, April 29
- Lee Woodruff | Thursday, April 30
- Hassan Tetteh | Friday, May 1
- Jessica Buchanan | Monday, May 4
At the IDN Summit, we believe it is of primary importance during this time to prioritize two things:
- The health and well-being of attendees (see our Spring IDN Summit event update);
- The facilitation of connections between today's supply chain leaders, GPOs, and suppliers to overcome potential supply chain disruptions and continuity concerns resulting from COVID-19.
We are offering the following resources on the website:
If there are additional resources that would assist you during this time, please contact Taylor Stapleton.
IDN Employee Assistance Funds
The IDN Summit greatly appreciates the work of all healthcare workers. Through The Rosa Fund Foundation, we are donating to IDN Employee Assistance Funds (EAFs).
Contact John Kelly at 859.523.5701 with your IDN’s EAF and we'll provide a donation to support your supply chain professionals that need assistance.