Financial Operations Track
Focusing on the fiscal health of your IDN while meeting the demands for superior patient care post-pandemic has presented challenges. With new laws and regulations, changes to reimbursement guidelines, and stringent goals for containing cost, financial decision-makers face numerous critical decisions each day. Designed to target executives with responsibilities for financial management, contract negotiation, and product pricing decisions, these sessions will help you develop and leverage new technology to maximize cost optimization and utilization.
Virtual Times are Eastern Time Zone
Financial Operations Track: Building a Transparent Supply Chain
Monday, September 13, 2021 | 3:00 PM
Speaker: Matt Putman
With the rise of patient consumerism and increasingly complex supply chains, the importance of price and product transparency for IDNs will only continue to grow. Once transparency is achieved, you can reap numerous benefits beyond better patient care, including improving your supply chain operations and mitigating disruptions. We’ll begin this session with a discussion on all aspects of the new price transparency rule followed by a presentation on improving your product transparency processes.
- Explain the growing importance of transparency in the healthcare supply chain.
- Analyze solutions to simplify the pricing transparency implementation process.
- Identify strategies to improve product transparency and reduce risk in the supply chain.
Financial Operations Track: Technology's Impact on Supply Chain
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 | 2:00
Speaker: Russell Jones
Despite technology’s major impact on the healthcare supply chain, the market can be oversaturated and overwhelming to navigate. Innovative technology can be key to enhancing your supply chain operations and protecting your IDN from digital threats, such as cyber attacks and data leaks. Join experts from Deloitte Consulting as they cut through the clutter and offer insights into relevant technologies that could positively impact your supply chain. They will also share potential solutions to digital threats that could disrupt your supply chain operation.
- Identify digital threats facing today’s healthcare supply chain.
- Analyze potential solutions to digital threats facing IDNs.
- Outline new technologies that could impact the healthcare supply chain.
Financial Operations Track: Demand Planning
Thursday, September 23, 2021 | 2:00 PM
The COVID-19 pandemic forced us to rethink how we monitor and manage risk within the supply chain. Many supply chain leaders found that the lack of quality supply chain data greatly impacted their ability to respond effectively during the pandemic. As you plan for future disruptions, how can you maximize your data and improve supply chain continuity? Learn how you can improve your organization’s demand planning to limit outages and shortages as well as improve your inventory management processes.
- Describe the importance of data in effective demand planning.
- Outline strategies to enhance your organization’s demand planning.
- Explain how demand planning can be utilized to improve inventory management.