For Your Safety: Blue "For Your Safety" boxes offer additional details related to specific functions and can be found throughout the website.
Your safety, well-being, and event experience has always been the top priority of the IDN Summit & Reverse Expo. Never has that duty to serve been clearer than it is now. The enhancements to the IDN Summit employ stringent cleaning and safety practices to support the health and wellness of all attendees. As we look forward to the 2022 Spring IDN Summit, we continue to monitor COVID-19 guidelines and ensure the best public health practices are being exercised. As new information and guidance becomes available, we will adapt quickly and appropriately, keeping your safety and comfort top-of-mind.
The IDN Summit's top priority has always been attendees' safety and well-being. We are now accepting supplier registrations for the 2022 Spring IDN Summit On-Site Experience. Please contact Josh Morita or Brent Petty at 859.523.5701 to be added to the waitlist. Suppliers can still register for the 2022 Spring IDN Summit Virtual Experience and the 2021 Fall IDN Summit On-Site and Virtual Experiences.
What You Can Expect from the IDN Summit
- Require masks for all indoor functions
- Utilize daily temperature checks and wrist-banding
- Implement a screening area and isolation rooms designated for the duration of the Summit
- Place hand sanitizer stations at all entry points and in all conference rooms
- Utilize hotel staff to serve and distribute food during meal functions
- Offer a wellness attendant onsite to focus on attendee safety
- Limit the number of items distributed to and between attendees
- Require all third-party vendors to follow all guidelines for safety and sanitation in place by the IDN Summit
- Host outdoor functions as frequently as possible
- Include longer breaks between sessions to allow time for hotel staff to clean breakout rooms
- Limit the number of chairs per table and cap the number of people per room
- Designate an entrance and exit doors for each room
- Use directional signage of conference space routes to allow for safer paths to and from functions
- Place floor markings to show the appropriate social distance at any functions involving lines
- Clean booths and common areas regularly throughout the conference
Please contact John Kelly at 859.523.5701 with any questions about the IDN Summit's attendee safety initiatives.
Safety during the IDN Summit Reverse Expo
The IDN Summit team has worked diligently to ensure the safety of attendees during the On-Site Reverse Expo. Below is a list of enhancements to the On-Site Reverse Expo.
- Printed Items: Due to concerns of distributing paper literature we ask that no brochures, catalogs, and other printed materials be distributed to Reverse Expo hosts during the Reverse Expo.
- Business Cards: The IDN Summit will provide a “Hospital Contact Sheet” during the Reverse Expo in lieu of exchanging business cards. For Suppliers, your contact information will be available in the virtual platform for other registered attendees to access.
- Hand Sanitization: Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the Reverse Expo hall.
- Transparent Barrier Screens: We are increasing the size of the expo booth and the distance between booths. We will also have plexiglass barriers installed at all booths.
- Sanitizing Schedule: In addition to breaks during the Reverse Expo to allow for sanitization, the hotel staff will continually sanitize booth surfaces while the Reverse Expo Hall is open.
- Opening Procedure: All attendees will be required to social distance while in queue for the Reverse Expo.
- Floor Markings: We will place “safe distance” markers, following social distancing guidelines, in the Reverse Expo.
- Directional Signage: We will place directional signage to improve traffic flow within the Reverse Expo.
Omni Safe & Clean Initiative
We are pleased to partner with the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate to host the 2022 Spring IDN Summit. As one of the hospitality industry's leaders in employee and guest safety, the Omni Hotels & Resorts developed thorough measures to ensure safety throughout their properties. The Omni's guidelines meet or exceed the “Stay Safe” initiative set forth by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA).
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, other attendees, and the staff of the IDN Summit and the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate. You must follow all posted instructions while attending the IDN Summit & Reverse Expo. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and attendees with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the IDN Summit & Reverse Expo, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, whether caused by the negligence of IDN Summit & Reverse Expo or otherwise.