Executive Leadership Track
EL Track - Executive Leadership Track | Grand Canyon 6
Successful management of employees in an organization requires self-awareness, strategic thinking, innovation, and action. Good leadership provides the means necessary for employees to thrive in their environment and creates the foundation for a business’ success. The Executive Leadership Track will highlight the challenges faced by the global supply chain, the state f the healthcare supply chain, and strategic changes in clinical relationships and how good leadership can mitigate these challenges.
As healthcare operations begin to normalize, strong leadership is vital to succeeding in today’s post-pandemic environment. Designed for senior supply chain leaders, this track will offer innovative solutions to drive performance and produce better outcomes. The sessions in the Executive Management track will focus on utilizing artificial intelligence to optimize your supply chain organization, discovering areas to enhance your team’s leadership development, and leveraging the shift to more patient-centric care to increase your IDN’s profitability.
Below are the Pharmacy Track sessions that are part of the 2022 Fall IDN Summit in Phoenix.
State of the Global Supply Chain
Monday, August 29, 2022 | 1:00 PM
Grand Saguaro South
The global supply chain market is expected to experience a compound annual growth rate of 11.2% from 2020 to 2027. That means a market value increase from $15.85 billion in 2019 to $37.41 billion in 2027. Still, supply chain disruptions continue to be a major challenge as the world economy recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic. Supply chain disruptions spiked 67 percent in 2020 and recent developments related to geopolitics, particularly in China, could put further strains on global supply chains. In this session, learn from industry experts about the global supply chain trends, potential challenges or risks on the horizon, and legislation changes and impact at the local, state, and federal levels.
1. Define current global supply chain trends.
2. Label potential challenges and risks on the horizon.
3. Evaluate legislation changes at the local, state, and federal levels.
4. Explore market value implications of global supply chain disruptions.
State of the Healthcare Supply Chain:
Monday, August 29, 2022 | 2:30 PM
Grand Saguaro South
More than three-quarters of healthcare supply chains reorganized their structure in the past three years. These restructurings were in response to rising costs and supply disruptions due to the pandemic, climate events, and economic and political upheaval. This panel of Chief Supply Chain Officers will address trends that will be long-term impacts, navigating the shortages, and what to expect in the future.
1. Identify trends that will become long-term impacts on the healthcare supply chain.
2. Define the most pressing issues facing chief supply chain officers.
3. Evaluate trends and risks that organizations need to prepare for.
4. Analyze healthcare supply chain reorganizations.
Strategic Changes in Clinical Relationships
Monday, August 29, 2022 | 4:00 PM
Grand Saguaro South
The supply chain has a significant influence on nearly every aspect of the clinical team. The evolving expectations of patients as consumers and the highly regulated nature of healthcare are creating unique challenges and driving change in supply chain management. These leaders will discuss the evolving relationship between the clinicians and Supply Chain, identity opportunities to improve processes and increase collaboration.
1. Define the changing relationship between the clinicians and the supply chain.
2. State trends that are short-term versus long-term changes.
3. Define what the supply chain/clinicians needs to do to better this relationship moving forward.
4. Identify the evolving expectations of patients as consumers