Continuing Education at the IDN Summit Virtual Experience
Thank you for your participation in educational activities as part of the IDN Summit Virtual Experience. You are now eligible to apply for Continuing Education (CE) hours by completing the following attestation form through the portal link below. Your Access Code is also found below.
This activity awards a maximum of 6.0 hours for pharmacists, nurses, healthcare executives, and supply chain professionals. A general statement of participation is available for all other professionals. Please note, we recommend the use of Chrome for an optimal portal experience.
CE Portal: https://go2certificate.com
Your Access Code: 1653-IDN20F
The CE attestation portal will be active until October 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Please claim your certificate by this date/time.
Pharmacists Note: You will not receive a certificate of participation. Your record will be automatically uploaded to CPE Monitor. More details can be found in step 9 below.
- If you are a returning user of Go2Certificate the system will alert you to this fact and request that you enter your password. If you are a first-time visitor to Go2Certificate: Complete demographic information and setup a password. Please do so and click the submit button.
- Select the session(s) you attended by clicking the box to the left of the session title. Select each session you attended. You may only select one session per time block. Once you select one session is a time block, the others will cross out. Click the continue button.
- Complete the conference evaluation. Use the NEXT buttons to move through the evaluation. Your input is invaluable. At the end of the evaluation, please click the submit button. There is a N/A choice for speakers who presented sessions you did not attend.
- Confirm how you would like your name to appear the certificate.
- Select the box requesting the accreditation you wish to earn. Multiple selections are acceptable.
- Click the confirm button.
- Confirm your hour(s) of participation. Click confirm.
- Click view button(s) to open and print your certificate(s). Once you click the view button you will also have the option to email your certificate to yourself.
- If you are receiving two or more certificates (for multiple accreditations) you may click the Generate Bundle Certificate button and your multiple certificates will be bundled in one PDF. In addition, your certificate will be hosted on our website and can be accessed as many times as you like using the “Login” option on the main page.
Pharmacists Note: Click the VIEW button. If your NABP e-Profile Number and MMDD of birth are entered correctly, you will be notified that your record was automatically uploaded to CPEMonitor. If your NABP e-Profile Number and/or MMDD of birth are incorrect you will receive a message alerting you to this fact. Please click the back arrow on your browser to return to the screen where you may reenter the correct NABP e-Profile Number and/or MMDD of birth again. Pharmacists, you will not receive a certificate of participation. Your record will be automatically uploaded to CPE Monitor.
Please contact Taylor Stapleton at 859.523.5701 with any questions about continuing education.