IDN Summit Senior Executives Forum
This invitation-only Senior Executives Forum (SEF) is designed with the most senior level supply chain executives in mind and provides the unique opportunity to discuss the most critical issues facing the healthcare supply chain. All sessions are conducted in a peer-only atmosphere allowing you to share your insights and garner feedback in a fully transparent manner. Each segment of the SEF is designed to foster a collaborative approach to assist each other in meeting your specific challenge.
Two industry leaders, Brent Johnson and Michael Langlois, guide the discussion. For more information, contact the IDN Summit’s, Director or Provider Relationships and Education Trey Beuttel at 859.523.5701.
Spring 2022 Forum Agenda
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Welcome and Introductions
Change is inevitable, but the amount that has changed in just two years is historic. As the leading Supply Chain Executives come together, we want to know, what is the most pressing issue or biggest opportunity for your organization? How is your organization adapting to the new healthcare environment and what do you think the future holds?
- Discuss primary topics of interest from your experience at your organization
- Identify current best practices and evaluate new solutions
- Evaluate opportunities for organizational improvement and strategies for implementation.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Disruptive Forces Impacting Healthcare
Messaging about disruptions to US based healthcare fills your inbox and newsfeeds daily. Global Supply Chain shortages, staffing issues, and longer lead times have caused more creative approaches to effective and efficient patient care delivery. We’ll discuss areas of competitive disruptions you should embrace as opportunities as well as the ones to prepare your organization to defend.
- Identify disruptive entrants that will impact healthcare
- Formulate plans to navigate future disruptions
- Outline strategies to better understand how disruption could benefit your organization.
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Resiliency Strategies for the Future
The pandemic has forever altered the standards and necessary tools to successfully operate your organization’s supply chain. Join Supply Chain Executives from the nation’s leading IDNs as participating executives share their organization’s success stories, identify areas of improvement, and create measurable data points that can be tracked and evaluated for years to come.
- Identify metrics to analyze and track new strategies success rate.
- Outline Collaboration strategies to determine what improvements your organization can make internally and externally.
- Evaluate strategies that were most successful by others to overcome the challenges of supply chain challenges.
Senior Executives Forum Guides