Wednesday, April 19 l 7:00 AM – 11:30 AM
ChampionsGate | Lobby Level
Join Brent Johnson as he leads executive IDN supply chain leaders through a morning of interactive education. These sessions are designed for rapid-paced, frank, and strategic discussion, providing executive IDN supply chain leaders with an optimal learning experience. Topics and format were chosen by participants in a pre-event survey Brent and Mike Langlois conducted with executive leaders who were registered to attend by 3/1/23. Participation is the SEF is by invite-only focusing on the most senior supply chain IDN leadership.
Senior Executive Forum is from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM on Wednesday, April 19th. To register or for more information contact Trey Beuttel or call 859.523.5701
Breakfast 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM
Introductions and Senior Executive Briefing 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM
This is the ultimate in learning from your peers. During this time, we’ll examine opportunities and current challenges as Brent introduces each senior executive attending SEF. During this time, you’ll hear from your peers what they want to discover during the Forum as well as discover their best practices you can implement for your organization.
1. Learn best practices that can be applied to your organization.
2. Discover new approaches to issues that have been successful at other organizations.
3. Identify ways you can assist others with their challenges.
4. Review challenges impacting your organization.
Break 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM
Senior Executive Survey Analysis 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM
Group review of the most pressing topics that the Senior Leaders submit in the pre-event survey questions. Those topics included for discussion are: supply chain resiliency, labor shortages, contracting strategies, leadership development and retention, communicating with clinicians, the impact of onshoring versus global sourcing, improving logistics, inventory control, inflationary pressures causing price increases, and more.
1. Learn from other supply chain leaders how they are mitigating challenges imposed by supply shortages.
2. Discover opportunities other supply chain leaders have found by innovative contracting strategies.
3. Understand how other IDNs are coping with unexpected pricing inflation in their supply chain.
4. Identify best practices for organizational development.
Break 10:15 AM – 10:30 AM
Implementation Strategies and Closing Remarks 10:30 AM – 11:45 AM
The Group review brings up challenges and opportunities facing the leading healthcare organizations in the United States, but what processes or strategies can be implemented to solve these pressing issues and capitalize on the opportunities? The Group will breakout to go deeper on how these implementation strategies will be executed at their respective organizations.
For more information on the 2023 Spring Summit Senior Executives Forum, please contact Trey Beuttel.