In this fun and inclusive charitable fundraiser, teams compete in games requiring skill, cooperation and a little bit of luck. Teams score points at each of six games, with prizes for the top 3 teams in the form of a donation to Ryan House ($2,500 for 1st place, $1,500 for 2nd place and $1,000 for 3rd place.)
All activities are fun, very lightly physical and perfect for everyone. Sample Games:
- Cornhole Bag-Toss Battle: In this all-time favorite lawn game, teams score points by tossing bean bags onto or through the hole of their opponent's board.
- Disc Golf Showdown: Listen for chains! Score points for every hole-in-one as you fling frisbees into the chains of the metal basket.
- Jumbo SpeedStacks: Stack colorful SpeedStack buckets into 3 configurations faster than the other teams without knocking them down. A fast-paced skill and strategy game.
- Splashball Bullseye Launch: Launch water-soaked splashballs up to 200 feet and earn points for each one caught in the net by your teammates!
- Koob - Viking Horseshoes: A game of skill and strategy. Teams take turns throwing wooden batons, trying to knock down their opponent's pieces before toppling the King for the win.
1st place $2,500 donation to Ryan House
2nd place $1,500 donation to Ryan House
3rd place $1,000 donation to Ryan House
Ryan House provides palliative and respite care to children and their families as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-life journeys. The Ryan House team combines compassion with state-of-the-art care to guide children through their journeys while providing their families with peace, comfort, and support. Ryan House is the only organization of its kind in the Southwest, and one of three in the country.
Their services are provided at no cost to families.
To learn more about Teambuilding at the IDN Summit contact Trey Beuttel at 859.523.5701.