From the IDN Vault: Sharing Inspiration
To kick off this series of IDN Summit Inspirational Talks, we choose Erin Gruwell whom we heard from the last time we got together in the Fall of 2019. Many of you have seen the movie or read the book, Freedom Writers, the true, inspiring story of Erin and a group of freshman English students who were not thinking about how to graduate, but just surviving. Erin shared with us the stories of kids coming alive when they got a chance through Erin's efforts.
You can learn more about Erin by visiting Freedom Writers Foundation.
- Dr. Jerry Linenger | Thursday, April 23
- Bonnie St. John | Friday, April 24
- Kevin Sorbo | Monday, April 27
- Jim Kelly | Tuesday, April 28
- Scotty Smiley | Wednesday, April 29
- Lee Woodruff | Thursday, April 30
- Hassan Tetteh | Friday, May 1
- Jessica Buchanan | Monday, May 4
At the IDN Summit, we believe it is of primary importance during this time to prioritize two things:
- The health and well-being of attendees (see our Spring IDN Summit event update);
- The facilitation of connections between today's supply chain leaders, GPOs, and suppliers to overcome potential supply chain disruptions and continuity concerns resulting from COVID-19.
We are offering the following resources on the website:
If there are additional resources that would assist you during this time, please contact Taylor Stapleton.
IDN Employee Assistance Funds
The IDN Summit greatly appreciates the work of all healthcare workers. Through The Rosa Fund Foundation, we are donating to IDN Employee Assistance Funds (EAFs).
Contact John Kelly at 859.523.5701 with your IDN’s EAF and we'll provide a donation to support your supply chain professionals that need assistance.