From the IDN Vault: Sharing Inspiration
Dr. Jerry Linenger
Many of us have had to alter our daily routines due to the impact of COVID-19. The effects of limited social interaction and quarantines can easily produce anxiety and feelings of isolation. Former Captain in the United States Medical Corps and NASA astronaut, Dr. Jerry Linenger, describes how to effectively adapt to change and walks through how he found the silver lining in isolation as a crew member on Space Station Mir. Through this Spring 2018 IDN Summit Inspirational Keynote, Dr. Linenger shares his experiences overcoming change, navigating hardships, coping with limited social contact, and finding courage within himself to push through his five-month tenure in space.
You can learn more about Jerry by visiting NASA’s historical mission archive website.
- Bonnie St. John | Friday, April 24
- Kevin Sorbo | Monday, April 27
- Jim Kelly | Tuesday, April 28
- Scotty Smiley | Wednesday, April 29
- Lee Woodruff | Thursday, April 30
- Hassan Tetteh | Friday, May 1
- Jessica Buchanan | Monday, May 4
At the IDN Summit, we believe it is of primary importance during this time to prioritize two things:
- The health and well-being of attendees (see our Spring IDN Summit event update);
- The facilitation of connections between today's supply chain leaders, GPOs, and suppliers to overcome potential supply chain disruptions and continuity concerns resulting from COVID-19.
We are offering the following resources on the website:
If there are additional resources that would assist you during this time, please contact Taylor Stapleton.
IDN Employee Assistance Funds
The IDN Summit greatly appreciates the work of all healthcare workers. Through The Rosa Fund Foundation, we are donating to IDN Employee Assistance Funds (EAFs).
Contact John Kelly at 859.523.5701 with your IDN’s EAF and we'll provide a donation to support your supply chain professionals that need assistance.