From the IDN Vault: Sharing Inspiration
Bonnie St. John
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought unexpected challenges and hardships to people around that world that have left many of us feeling helpless and overwhelmed.
Today’s IDN Summit Inspirational Talk features Olympic Medalist and Author, Bonnie St. John. Bonnie shares her story of overcoming the loss of her right leg as a five-year-old girl to become the first African American ever to win medals in Winter Olympic competition. She also gives insight into her mental approach she used to become a Magna Cum Laude Harvard Graduate and Director for Human Capital Issues on the White House National Economic Council.
You can learn more about Bonnie St. John by clicking here.
- Kevin Sorbo | Monday, April 27
- Jim Kelly | Tuesday, April 28
- Scotty Smiley | Wednesday, April 29
- Lee Woodruff | Thursday, April 30
- Hassan Tetteh | Friday, May 1
- Jessica Buchanan | Monday, May 4
At the IDN Summit, we believe it is of primary importance during this time to prioritize two things:
- The health and well-being of attendees (see our Spring IDN Summit event update);
- The facilitation of connections between today's supply chain leaders, GPOs, and suppliers to overcome potential supply chain disruptions and continuity concerns resulting from COVID-19.
We are offering the following resources on the website:
If there are additional resources that would assist you during this time, please contact Taylor Stapleton.
IDN Employee Assistance Funds
The IDN Summit greatly appreciates the work of all healthcare workers. Through The Rosa Fund Foundation, we are donating to IDN Employee Assistance Funds (EAFs).
Contact John Kelly at 859.523.5701 with your IDN’s EAF and we'll provide a donation to support your supply chain professionals that need assistance.