For Your Safety: Your safety, well-being, and event experience has always been the top priority of the IDN Summit & Reverse Expo. Click here to view a full list of the safety enhancements being implemented at the Fall IDN Summit.
The IDN Summit provides a unique forum for senior healthcare executives to network and engage their peers on issues that they are facing. With an agenda that is both open and collaborative, IDN executives, suppliers and GPO attendees in the areas of healthcare and pharmacy supply chain come together to improve the delivery of care.
To give you an idea of who will be onsite at the 2020 Fall IDN Summit in Phoenix, below is some of the attendee and corporate information relating to the IDNs at the 2019 Fall IDN Summit and Reverse Expo. Check back in early June as we update the information below to IDNs that will be onsite at the 2020 Fall IDN Summit.:
- The IDNs onsite represented:
- 2,022 Hospitals
- 15,242 Non-Acute Facilities
- 264,459 Beds
- The IDNs had care centers in 38 of the 50 states.
- The IDNs reported over $69B in supply chain spend in 2020.
- The Titles of some attendees that were onsite sourcing products and services included:
- SVP of Real Estate and Facilities: sourcing products and services related to facility planning, new construction, facility operations and engineering, and real estate operations.
- VP of Design and Construction: sourcing products and services related to major construction and facility planning and design.
- VP of Construction, Capital, and Facilities Services: sourcing products and services related to capital and construction projects and project management.
- VP of Facilities Planning: sourcing products and services related to the areas of engineering, environmental services and health, plant operations, and security services.
- Chief Supply Chain Officer: sourcing products and services for capital projects and environmental services.
- Chief Financial Officer: engaging peers and supplier partners regarding operations and capital budgets.
- Chief Executive Officer: engaging peers, participating in onsite education, and sourcing suppliers with solutions to improve hospital operations and delivery of care.
Senior Healthcare Leaders – Healthcare executives come from across the nation to the IDN Summit and traditionally have the following titles: Chief Supply Chain Officer, EVP of Supply Chain, CFO, COO, CMO, CNO, VP of Supply Chain, Chief Pharmacy Officer, VP of Pharmacy, VP of Procurement, VP of Materials Management, Director of Value Analysis, Director of Supply Chain, Director of Pharmacy, Director of Purchasing, Director of Sourcing, Director of Materials Management, Manager of Value Analysis, among other titles
Some of the largest and the most innovative suppliers in the industry participated at the 2019 Fall IDN Summit both through Sponsorship and attendance. These supplier companies provided innovative solutions. A sample of attendee titles that were onsite at 2019 Fall include:
- President & CEO
- EVP of Business Development
- Regional Vice President
- National Healthcare Account Manager
- Director of National Accounts
- Director of Corporate Accounts
- VP of Strategic Alliances
- Senior Marketing Manager
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Sales
- VP of Sales and Marketing
- National Account Manager
- VP of Healthcare Solutions
- Regional Sales Manager
- VP of Healthcare
- Director, National Sales
- VP of Business Development
- Healthcare Segment Manager
- Account Manager