Sunday, April 16, 2023 l 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM l $75 (Complimentary for Providers)
In this creative and challenging event, providers work with suppliers on teams that are required to create, market and pitch a product to a health system buyer and prove they have the business acumen to succeed.
Your group will learn how to:
• Identify individual strengths.
• Practice the art of delegation.
• Work under pressure.
• Develop communication skills.
• Utilize teamwork and leadership skills.
At the end of the event, everyone gets to see highlights from all teams’ pitches. But the teams at the top of the scoreboard are invited to pitch their product to their peers. The group then uses the technology within the app to vote for their favorite team in an exciting finale that will have teams on the edge of their seats!
The winning teams will then get money to donate to a nonprofit of their choosing,
based on if they came in first, second or third.
Prizes are listed below:
• 1st place $1,500 to nonprofit of the teams’ choice
• 2nd place $1,000 to nonprofit of the teams’ choice
• 3rd place $500 to nonprofit of the teams’ choice
In this fun and inclusive Teambuilding event, teams will compete in multiple games requiring skill, cooperation, and a little bit of luck. This Teambuilding exercise will enhance your skills on working within a team environment competing to be one of the top three teams.