2019 Spring IDN Summit Keynote Speakers
• Managing to the One: Identify drivers of each team member for maximum engagement
• Speed Productivity: Assist teams in working faster and smarter
• Challenge Everything: Inspire innovation through healthy debate
• Focus on Customers: Build bridges across functions, cultures and distance
General Vinny Boles welcomes the healthcare supply chain of the future to the IDN Summit Thought Leadership Panel. This group of supply chain executives are for the first time leading their respective organizations supply chain. Hear their stories of expected and unexpected challenges, how they are changing their organizations, opinions on the future of healthcare delivery, among the many topics they will be challenged on by General Boles. This is the ‘can’t miss’ session of the Spring IDN Summit.
1. Describe the unique challenges of leading an IDNs supply chain organization.
2. Outline the future of the healthcare supply chain.
3. Demonstrate the opportunities for improved customer care through supply chain initiatives.
Taken as the first quarterback of the 2000 NFL draft and winning two divisional championships, Chad Pennington certainly understands the thrill of victory, but he also understands that winning is coming back from the agony of defeats. Twice selected the AP and the PFWAs NFL Comeback Player of the Year, Chad fought through four shoulder surgeries, playing as the backup, being released, and only two college scholarship offers to become a legendary NFL QB and leader of young men.
Chad will draw upon his countless stories to share with you his message of resilience, preparation, never giving up, and always giving back to become the leader you want to be. Learn how he relates the preparation of an NFL quarterback to your role within your organization as he shares insights from his The Corporate Quarterback lessons. Get a behind the scenes look into NFL headquarters as they find opportunities amid the many uncertainties facing professional football. Most importantly, discover the joy he gets by giving back to the youth in West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and the greater New York City area.