Senior Executive Forum: Agenda
2:00p – 3:00p: Introductions and Idea Exchange
3:00p – 4:00p: Power of Collaboration to Solve Complex Problems
One of the many learnings from the COVID-19 pandemic was unprecedented collaboration between internal, external, and non-traditional healthcare stakeholders. By leaning on long-standing relationships with suppliers, true partnerships were formed, which allowed for greater visibility and continuity in the supply chain. How do we apply and elevate these learnings in a post-pandemic environment? Join your peers and learn new strategies to increase and optimize collaboration with suppliers.
- Analyze best practices to develop trust with critical suppliers.
- Outline strategies to determine the best suppliers to include in collaboration strategies.
- Identify metrics to measure the effectiveness of supply collaboration.
4:00p – 5:00p: Reimagining Your Supply Chain Post COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic tested the resiliency of healthcare supply chains and revealed the need to elevate long-standing strategies. It opened our eyes to a specific type of disruption. What other possible disruptions have we not prepared for? Join your peers for an engaging discussion and hear how they are evaluating and evolving their supply chains to meet post-pandemic challenges. Topics will include managing risk through increased visibility, supplementing strategies such as Just-In-Time, and ensuring supply chain continuity from cyber threats.
- Describe strategies to elevate your supply chain visibility and contributions.
- Evaluate strategies that were most successful by others to overcome the challenges of supply chain challenges of the pandemic.
- Identify actions you can take to be better prepared for future pandemic-type disruptions.