Pharmacy Executive Forum
Held on Wednesday morning, the invitation-only Pharmacy Executives Forum gives senior pharmacy executives a forum to discuss pertinent issues and share best practices as they wrap up their IDN Summit experience. This Fall, you’ll enjoy a follow-up discussion on Monday’s specialty pharmacy session and an opportunity for open idea sharing.
Pharmacy Idea Sharing
Moderator: Brian Sayre
Discuss the challenges you’re facing with your peers and go in-depth with topics discussed during the Summit. Emphasis will be placed on topics, including preparing for future supply chain disruptions, exploring strategic pharmacy opportunities, and navigating post-pandemic pharmacy operations. This idea-sharing session will empower you to go back to your organization with solutions to your current challenges, sourced from your peers leading pharmacy supply chain efforts at IDNs across the nation.
- Describe the challenges facing pharmacy operations today.
- Outline strategic opportunities for pharmacy leaders going forward.
- Identify specific plans of action to prepare for and mitigate future supply chain shortages.
Specialty Pharmacy Discussion
Moderator: Bonnie Kirschenbaum
Following Monday’s Specialty Pharmacy presentation, join us for an in-depth discussion on the specialty pharmacy challenges directly impacting your IDN. By exploring this topic through the lens of the IDNs in attendance, you’ll gain practical strategies to implement into your pharmacy operations. Bring your experiences and questions for this moderated discussion.
- Outline pharmacy leaders’ main challenges with specialty pharmacy.
- Evaluate strategies to mitigate and manage specialty pharmacy operations.
- Describe specialty pharmacy’s current and future role in healthcare.