|Monday, April 17, 2023|
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM|
Supply chain leaders have been challenged like never before over the past several years and these challenges have fueled new levels of collaboration and innovation. These heights of growth and cooperation must continue to evolve as the speed of change in the industry is not slowing down. This session will take a closer look at what’s keeping leaders up at night and offer some practical and tactical advice on how some organizations have positively dealt with difficulties around things like disruptions, regulatory requirements, staffing, cost controls, and technology/data needs.
1. Discuss developments on the state and federal levels that are impacting healthcare now and possibly in the future.
2. Review trending topics and events that could impact supply chain disruptions and shortages going forward and examine how organizations can prepare.
3. Explore the continuing transformation of care delivery and what impacts those changes will have on the supply chain.
4. Explain the prevailing themes and issues around the ongoing digitization of the supply chain and what providers need to do to keep pace.
|2:30 PM - 3:30 PM|
IDNs nationwide are changing at a dramatic pace. During this presentation, Mark will take a deeper dive into IDN and supplier consolidation, mission alignment, and the leadership traits required to impact your organization from a CEO’s perspective as they lead their IDNs. For all of us to remain relevant and vital, we need to understand the challenges the CEO faces and how we can better align with their strategic vision for your IDN. Mark will also discuss the macro forces shaping healthcare in the U.S. and the challenges, issues, and opportunities IDNs have in a post-pandemic world.
1. Identify the trends causing a shift in the US healthcare market.
2. Outline specific strategies to organize your team’s priorities to better align with your CEO’s initiatives.
3. Recognize leadership traits that IDN CEOs and Boards are looking for in tomorrow’s IDN leadership teams.
4. Analyze factors that could hamper your IDNs care delivery for future disruptions and how to mitigate those disruptions.
|4:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
With the elevation of the supply chain to higher levels of strategic importance over the past several years, effective communication has become an even more critical skill for supply chain professionals to achieve success at the C-Suite level. In this session, you will learn how to improve your communication skills by understanding the C-Suite's priorities, concerns, and language. You will learn how to present your strategies and initiatives in ways that resonate with senior executives and demonstrate the value of the supply chain to the organization. We will also discuss techniques for building credibility and relationships with the C-Suite and explore how active listening and effective questioning are just as important as having answers.
1. Identify and leverage techniques to build credibility within the organization, especially with the C-suite.
2. Recognize the highest level priorities of executive leadership and develop strategies to align with those both individually and as a team.
3. Demonstrate the power of consensus building and a multi-disciplinary approach to speak with one voice as much as possible when communicating priorities and needs.
4. Describe the importance of utilizing data and evidence-based information to effectively build your communications case.