Cultivating Talent Track
CT Track- Cultivating Talent Track | Grand Canyon 7
A strong team of talented and motivated employees is the backbone to an organization’s success. In today’s post-pandemic world, employers are flexing to work with remote employees, in-office, and hybrid positions and are being met with unique challenges for each. This track’s sessions highlight the best practices for recruiting, training, retaining, and promoting the best talent for your organization.
Below are the Track sessions that are part of the 2022 Fall IDN Summit in Phoenix.
Monday, August 28th | 1:00 pm
Grand Canyon 7
Presenter: Joanne Schlosser, Executive Coach, Professional Certified Coach at Rising Stars, LLC
Finding the right candidate for the job the first time saves time, money, and resources. In today’s highly competitive market, it is important to know how to recruit the best and brightest candidates for your company. In this session learn how to identify and hire the best talent, and how remote work initiatives create opportunities to identify candidates.
1. Devise how to identify and hire the best talent.
2. Analyze how remote work initiatives creates opportunities to identify candidates.
3. Prepare for a highly competitive hiring market.
4. Define best practices for recruiting high-level talent.
Monday, August 29, 2022 | 2:30 PM
Grand Canyon 7
Organizations face hiring challenges in the wake of the pandemic, and challenges posed by increasingly sophisticated technology. Rather than looking outside the organization for leaders, companies should continuously look inward to identify candidates with leadership aptitude and invest in those individuals with development programs. This can boost employee morale, increase productivity, improves retention rates, and save the company precious time and money by reducing recruitment. This session will focus on molding and growing talent into future leaders for your organization as well as remote work initiatives and how they can create opportunities to identify candidates.
1. Define best practices for an organization to mold and grow talent into future leaders.
2. Question what organizations can do to challenge rising stars without creating burnout.
3. Evaluate new hiring challenges in the wake of the pandemic.
4. Categorize the best ways to identify internal candidates with leadership aptitude.
Monday, August 29, 2022 | 4:00 PM
Grand Canyon 7
Healthcare employee turnover is high. One survey of 852 participants found that 43 percent of respondents reported having been with their current organization for fewer than two years and 65.7 percent reported being with their current organization for fewer than five years. Employee retention is crucial to the success of healthcare organizations. High employee retention allows organizations to reduce the cost associated with replacing employees, improves patient care, and enhances the quality of service provided. Learn in this session what your organization needs to do to retain the top talent and rising stars in the industry. You will also learn how to build a strong organizational culture with the remote workforce change and what team-building exercises can be done to accommodate the remote team.
1. Define best practices for an organization to retain top talent in the industry.
2. State how remote workforce changes can help build a strong organizational culture.
3. Explain what teambuilding exercises can be done to accommodate the remote team.
4. Identify reasons for high employee turnover rates in the healthcare industry.