IDN Summit Gives Back to Phoenix
Continue the IDN Summit tradition of Giving Back by joining us on onsite in Phoenix. This Fall, we’re offering opportunities to Give Back while you enjoy a morning of golf during the IDN Summit Golf Scramble, and a unique professional development opportunity during the IDN Summit’s Teambuilding activity.
Golf Scramble (Pre-Registration Required.)
Wednesday, August 31, 2022 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM | Wildfire Golf Club’s Faldo Championship Course
Open to Provider, GPO, and Supplier attendees, this 4-person scramble will both test your skills and allow for a chance at a lasting impression in one final opportunity to network while in Phoenix. Golf is limited to the first 18 Foursomes/72 players. Your golf registration will include:
- 18-holes & golf cart with GPS yardage system
- Pre round practice balls
- Enjoy coffee, drinks, snacks, etc. during golf
- Lunch afterwards at the clubhouse 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
If you choose to purchase rental clubs, you will pay after check-in at the golf shop.
A complimentary gift bag will also be given to each golfer that will include a Wildfire logo hat, towel, and sleeve of golf balls
Players may drop their clubs off at the bell stand once they arrive at the JW Marriott upon check-in. Clubs will be stored at the pro shop until Wednesday, however, players will have access to their clubs at any point should they need them.
BRING ON THE CHAMPIONS:
Lawn Game Olympics to Benefit Ryan House
Monday, August 28, 2022 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Ryan House provides palliative and respite care to children and their families as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-life journeys. The Ryan House team combines compassion with state-of-the-art care to guide children through their journeys while providing their families with peace, comfort, and support. Ryan House is the only organization of its kind in the Southwest, and one of three in the country. Their services are provided at no cost to families.
In this fun and inclusive charitable fundraiser, teams compete in games requiring skill, cooperation and a little bit of luck. Teams score points at each of six games, with prizes for the top 3 teams in the form of a donation to Ryan House ($2,500 for 1st place, $1,500 for 2nd place and $1,000 for 3rd place.)
All activities are fun, very lightly physical and perfect for everyone. Sample Games:
- Cornhole Bag-Toss Battle: In this all-time favorite lawn game, teams score points by tossing bean bags onto or through the hole of their opponent's board.
- Disc Golf Showdown: Listen for chains! Score points for every hole-in-one as you fling frisbees into the chains of the metal basket.
- Jumbo SpeedStacks: Stack colorful SpeedStack buckets into 3 configurations faster than the other teams without knocking them down. A fast-paced skill and strategy game.
- Splashball Bullseye Launch: Launch water-soaked splashballs up to 200 feet and earn points for each one caught in the net by your teammates!
- Koob - Viking Horseshoes: A game of skill and strategy. Teams take turns throwing wooden batons, trying to knock down their opponent's pieces before toppling the King for the win.