|8:00 AM - 9:15 AM|
Idea Exchange: Value-based Contracts
Value-based contracts can reduce uncertainty for payers, improve outcomes, and lower the overall costs when they are applied across multiple patient populations. Using a supplier and provider collaboration organizations can develop strategies aimed at improving the procurement of goods. In this session learn from experts how to set up this collaboration, the challenges and opportunities of these partnerships, and the impact of the global supply chain on value-based contracts.
1. Define value-based contracts.
2. Identify the challenges and opportunities of partnerships in creating value-based contracts.
3. Explain the importance of the supplier and provider collaboration.
4. Evaluate how the global supply chain issues are impacting organizations and value-based contracts.
Click here to view Powerpoint Grand Sonoran AB
Pharmacy Idea Exchange: Technology Disruptions
Exponential technological changes are causing disruptions across the pharmaceutical system. Changes such as robotics, artificial intelligence, and clinical breakthroughs are transforming the future of pharmacy. This session will introduce new entrants and their impacts in the field, discuss innovation opportunities, and track trends in disruptions versus long-term solutions.
1. Define technology disruptions in the pharmaceutical system.
2. Identify innovation opportunities.
3. Describe new entrants and their impact.
4. Distinguish trends versus long-term solutions
Click here to view Powerpoint Grand Sonaran CD
|9:30 AM - 10:45 AM|
Idea Exchange: Your Role in Cost, Quality and Outcomes
In this session, learn how you can play a crucial role in lowering the cost and improving the quality of your integrated delivery network for your organization. Hear from industry experts about the importance of the supply chain and how to work with it to improve cost quality and outcomes.
1. Define your role in the integrated delivery network.
2. Investigate how the supply chain can improve the IDN’s cost quality and outcomes.
3. Identify how to balance lowering costs against improving quality.
4. Describe the challenges facing integrated delivery networks.
Pharmacy Idea Exchange: Joint Commission
This session will cover all you need to know about how and why to pursue a Joint Commission Accreditation. This accreditation is the gold standard in private accreditation, providing many advantages including strengthening operational effectiveness, promoting stakeholder confidence, supporting regulatory and payer compliance and strengthening staff knowledge and competencies.
· Changes in regulations post-pandemic
· Best Practices in preparing for visits
1. Define the Joint Commission Accreditation.
2. Outline the process for pursuing accreditation.
3. Investigate changes in regulations post-pandemic.
4. Identify best practices in preparing for visits.