Tuesday, April 18 l International Ballroom
Chief Customer Officer
Chief Customer Officer
Senior Vice President of Account Management and Sales
With the demand for supply chain talent exceeding supply, the need for leadership development is of critical importance. Hear from a panel of GPO executives with decades of experience interacting with supply chain executives and C-Suite leaders as they share strategies and best practices for leadership development.
- Gain insight into the skills required to lead effectively in the dynamic and fast-changing field of healthcare.
- Analyze your development as a leader and better understand how improving your development translates into personal and organizational success.
- Develop an understanding of how to build and sustain high-functioning teams within the healthcare field.
- Learn how to improve conflict resolution, operational analysis, employee management, and quality management techniques necessary to achieve individual and organizational objectives.
Keynote Time: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
It's The Economy
Founder and Advisor
LeAnn R. Born Advisory Solutions
Randy V. Bradley
Associate Professor of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management
University of Tennessee
Joule Financial and
Popularized during the 1992 campaign for president, “It’s the Economy, Stupid” referenced President Clinton’s campaign manager, James Carville, mocking himself when he didn’t keep the campaign focused on economic issues. During pre-event surveying, you let us know, as voters let James know, the economy was foremost on your minds.
Join us as Dr. Randy Bradley and Quint Tatro share their thoughts with LeAnn Born on how the economy will impact you as supply chain leaders as well as your personal assets. They’ll discuss inflation, US Fed policies, globalization’s impact on the supply chain, financial markets, and more.
- Analyze globalization’s impact on your healthcare supply chain and the potential for onshoring a greater percentage of your supply chain.
- Discover inflationary trends that could hamper financial markets.
- Recognize untapped opportunities in allocating your strategic capital assets.
- Learn risk mitigation strategies to understand potential adverse economic events.
Keynote Time: 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
“It’s Awesome Baby” is how Dick Vitale describes his life. What an awesome journey he is on and during the Inspirational Keynote, Dick will take us along as he discusses his journey. Listen as he shares gut-wrenching stories of pediatric cancer patients, coaching strategies from the game’s best coaches, strategies to live each day with gusto, his reactions to life-altering events, and much more in his unique, enthusiastic, passionate, sometimes controversial—but never boring—style! Buckle up IDN attendees……it’ll be awesome!
- Understand the emotional toll life-altering diagnosis has on patients.
- Gain leadership knowledge from great leadership strategists as Dick shares their mindsets and what you can learn from them.
- Review successful campaigns to fund cancer research and its impact on the healthcare supply chain.
- Identify best practices to improve your team’s vision of what they can accomplish.
Keynote Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM