IDN Summit Senior Executives Forum
Wednesday, August 31, 2022 | JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort, Phoenix, AZ
This invitation-only Senior Executives Forum (SEF) is designed with the most senior level supply chain executives in mind and provides the unique opportunity to discuss the most critical issues facing the healthcare supply chain. All sessions are conducted in a peer-only atmosphere allowing you to share your insights and garner feedback in a fully transparent manner. Each segment of the SEF is designed to foster a collaborative approach to assist each other in meeting your specific challenge.
Two industry leaders, Brent Johnson and Michael Langlois, guide the discussion. For more information, contact the IDN Summit’s, Director or Provider Relationships and Education Trey Beuttel at 859.523.5701.
Senior Executives Forum Agenda
7:30 AM-8:30 AM Welcome and Introductions
Change is inevitable, but the amount that has changed in just two years is historic. As the leading Supply Chain Executives come together, we want to know, what is the most pressing issue or biggest opportunity for your organization? How is your organization adapting to the new healthcare environment and what do you think the future holds?
- Discuss primary topics of interest from your experience at your Organization
- Identify current best practices and evaluate new solutions
- Evaluate opportunities for organizational improvement and strategies for implementation
8:30 AM – 9:45 AM Global Supply Chain
Host: Eric O'Daffer, Gartner
COVID-19, political upheavals, and economic uncertainties have all contributed to global supply chain shortages. ECRI’s Top 10 Health Technology Hazards for 2022 rank supply chain shortages among the top three risks facing healthcare organizations. Learn from top supply chain executives how to understand the impact of these shortages and how to build a resilient organizational supply chain to protect and grow your organization.
1. Define the causes of the global supply chain shortages.
2. Identify the impacts of the global supply chain shortages on the healthcare industry.
3. Explain how understanding the impacts on the GSC can help build a more resilient organizational supply chain.
4. Forecast the long-term impacts of the global supply chain on healthcare organizations.
9:45 AM – 10:45 AM Innovation in Supply Chain
Host: Eric O'Daffer, Gartner
Did you know that 79% of companies with high-performing supply chains achieve revenue growth greater than the average within their industries? Understanding your supply chain and re-innovating it as needed is crucial to your organization’s success. Supply chain innovations create improvements in the way the supply chain operates, specifically in the way that information, products, and funds flow through the supply chain. This audience-led forum will allow you to discover new ways to address the challenges and opportunities of your supply chain.
1. Define innovations in the healthcare supply chain.
2. Describe the importance of collaborations with the supplier/manufacturers/GPOs and providers.
3. Identify challenges and opportunities across the healthcare supply chain.
4. Explain de-risking the supply chain.
10:45 AM – 12:00 PM Implementation in Your Organization
Supply Chain Executives have shared their opportunities and challenges the face, but what will be taken back to the organization to be implemented? What are the best practices to get system wide buy-in, and what can be done to ensure the right processes are created to help the organization improve?
- Identify Opportunities to de-risk your Supply Chain
- Outline successful implementation best practices
- Evaluate the IDNs biggest roadblocks of implementation
- Define plan to obtain top-down organizational buy-in
Senior Executives Forum Guides