While the immediate concern is to support healthcare supply chain leaders overcome shortages, disruptions, and continuity concerns to effectively care for patients directly or indirectly impacted by the spread of COVID-19, we recognize the need to mobilize the industry's resources now to ensure future:
- Investment in supply chain resources, people, and technology.
- Collaboration across the industry to develop revised strategic and supply chain continuity plans.
- Promotion of suppliers and service providers that promote collaborative approaches, information sharing, and innovative pricing and risk-sharing agreements.
- Elevation of supply chain to be an integral part of the patient care delivery model of each IDN.
The healthcare supply chain permeates all aspects of care delivery. From the clinicians on the front lines, to manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, GPOs, and RPCs—everyone plays a part in its success. Outcomes, operational performance, and the overall health of your patient population begins with a healthy supply chain. We’re all in this together.
The diversity and span of the healthcare supply chain is unmatched by any other industry—this movement seeks to show the impact and necessity of its advancement. To join the movement:
- Submit your company’s logo as an official partner by emailing email@example.com
- Use the hashtag #IAmTheHealthcareSupplyChain on social media to show how you impact care delivery
- Share how you impact care delivery on the #IAmTheHealthcareSupplyChain LinkedIn Group
- Order an #IAmTheHealthcareSupplyChain official campaign t-shirt
- Sign-up below to join the movement as an individual or organization and begin receiving email updates
T-shirts are made from pre-shrunk 100% cotton with double-stitched hemming and a seamless 7/8” collar. Sizes range from Small to XXL.
Bulk t-shirt orders are available for companies that would like to add their organization’s logo to the back of the shirt. For more information, mail Taylor Stapleton.
Organizations who have pledged their support of the #IAmTheHealthcareSupplyChain movement will be recognized as official partners. Submit your company’s logo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the #IAmTheHealthcareSupplyChain campaign, please email Taylor Stapleton or call him at 859.523.5701.